Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Silent night.

Dec. 14, 2011
Silent night? Hmmm. Hopefully by the time you're old enough to read this, you'll know that night is for sleeping, not for watching cartoons and America's Funniest Home Videos! You woke up last night at 11, after 3 hours of sleep and stayed up 'till 1am! I fell asleep at midnight, sometime. And then you woke up at 6:30am! 
Tired and all, we still had a good day, Madrina came  over for my birthday, brought a cake and we had a nice lunch, just the 3 of us, followed by cake! 
Around 3pm, we went for a rest and you laid on your small couch beside Mommy's couch and fell asleep. I think now we'll be up until 10pm or so... probably. Oh, it doesn't matter, really, as long as you are healthy and happy, that's all that matters. 
We made Christmas cards today, we'll bring them at the clinic tomorrow. You wrote them yourself! I'm so proud of you!

Dec. 24, 2011
Yesterday you had your first shower! After only baths, you had a shower and kept telling me that now you're a big girl! :) Yes, you are such a big girl.
We went to clinic on Thu and Bob the builder was there :) and being before Christmas, you got presents: a Fifi Doll from Bob and a Mickey Mouse in a tartan dress. The nurses were very pleased to get the cards you wrote yourself. The counts were really good, neuts 7.4! But that evening you got a fever. I called Dr. Barr who advised me to give you Tylenol and 2 hours later Advil, then 2 hours later Tylenol and so on, all night! Yeah, right! I did give you 2 chewing tablets of Tylenol and the fever went down and you were fever free until last  night, when before bed I gave you another 2 tablets. This morning you wanted shrimp for break-fest! :) We are sooo looking forward to Santa! You said to me yesterday that I am on Santa's naughty list, but you'll share your toys with me. Last night you fell asleep and about an hour later you woke up, looked at me and started laughing! I asked you what's so funny, you said nothing, but kept laughing. I think you were still asleep!  You are in the living room, want me to come and play, so I will write more tomorrow or Monday.
We love you very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment